drk547o7qqv Order vepesid uses, order vepesid for cheap

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC: drk547o7qqv Order vepesid uses, order vepesid for cheap

I will provide a profitable digital marketing strategy and plan 1 year 2 months ago #2852

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello kangetakilimo.co.tz owner,

**CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING**

Do you want to grow your business?

Well, I will help you to set a highly effective marketing strategy and plan tailored to your business needs by targeting your perfect audience and make many personas so your brand can have an active presence compared to its competitors.

Silver Package:

I will create a SWOT analysis for your business and for 1 of your competitors, target audience analysis, the strategy that you should follow, setting your goals and KPIs.

Gold Package:

I will do the same as the silver package but in addition to analyzing 2 competitors, 1 buyer persona, suggestions that will increase your conversion rate and create more strong relationship between you and your customers.

Platinum Package:

I will do the same as the Gold package but in addition to analyzing 3 competitors, more suggestions to grow your business, 2 buyer personas, budget allocation, and a social calendar for the next 3 months.

Let’s get connected now!

I’m looking forward to working with you!

bit.ly/digitalmarketingstrategyz

Best regards,
Woodrow

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I will write sales page copy that converts 1 year 2 months ago #2854

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

10-20 seconds!

That's all you got to make an impact.

Yes you read that right!

A few seconds is what it takes for someone to decide to stay on your page or take their business somewhere else.

You won't get a second chance to make a good first impression. Worst they end up going to your competitors!

As an entrepreneur, business owner, or manager, these 10 seconds are all you got to instantly click with your audience.

You need Copy that grabs them and instantly hooks them reels them in further to read the entire page and persuade them into opening up their hearts (and wallets) and buying your products or services.

I am Anam Ashraf Ali and I love to produce copy that moves, sells, breaks a heart or kills (figuratively)If you work with me, your copy will be punchy, crisp, intriguing, and will get the job done.

Copy Projects I work on:

Sales Page Copy
Website Content
Landing Page Copy
Email Copy
Ads
VSL

bit.ly/salescopycreationx

Not sure what copy you want? Drop me a message and let's discuss!

Best regards,
Verna

I will be your efficient customer service representative 1 year 2 months ago #2856

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Hi there, my name is Asa, your efficient customer service agent. I am proficient in customer care duties and will ensure your customers are happy and keep returning.

I will be your client’s primary point of contact. I am genuinely excited to help customers, being patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. I will respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction the following:

Receiving and placing customer service telephone calls
Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues
Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right method/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints with solutions
Please get in touch with me and you will be satisfied ultimately.

bit.ly/customerserviz

I will be your social media manager for $55 1 year 2 months ago #2860

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Looking for a professional social media manager or marketing agency?

OUR APPROACH IS WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT

We craft bespoke, visually compelling, and engaging pieces of content that will make your business stand out and capture the attention of your target audience.

Our Services:

Content Creation: Graphics and captions that match your brand's aesthetic and written content tailored to each post.
Pages Setup and Optimization: Set up/Optimize your pages for better SEO.
Hashtags Strategy: Relevant and niche-based hashtags to increase visibility, engagement, and reach.
Content Scheduling: We schedule and publish content to your pages at optimal times to reach your target audience.
Reels/Tiktok and Shorts: Video production, editing, and design that matches your brand.
Social Media Banners: (Facebook Cover, Twitter Banner, LinkedIn Banner & more)
Special: Action Plan, Special Event & Custom post designs, Social Media Growth Report. Engagement and more!

Platforms:

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn
Tiktok
YouTube
Google My Business

bit.ly/socialmediamanagerz

Contact me before ordering for a tailored offer that best suits your needs.

Best regards,
Todd

I will set up facebook and instagram ads for leads and sales for 125$ 1 year 2 months ago #2863

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Are you looking for a Marketer with a LARGE experience?

Working with more than 4000+ Small Businesses gives me an edge over the competition. I've seen almost anything, and I'd love to boost your Business and Revenue with Facebook and Instagram ads!

This is what you will get from this gig:

Ad account audit I will look into your previous activity, and I will make a deep ad account audit that can help me identify areas for improvement.

Extensive audience research - this is the most important and my focus area. Using advanced methods, I will research the best keywords and target your ideal customer. *(1500+ happy clients www.fiverr.com/valleys2785/give-you-high...or-your-facebook-ads )

Ads creation - I will use your best images/videos or design the images for you (as an extra gig) and write outstanding copies that speak to your target audience.

Please contact me before ordering to discuss your specific needs and goals for your Facebook and Instagram ads.

I offer in my other gigs:

Post scheduling and design
Google ads
TikTok Ads
Website copywriting

Order Now and boost your online presence!

bit.ly/socialmediadz

Best regards,
Issac

I will be your efficient customer service representative 1 year 2 months ago #2867

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Hi there, my name is Asa, your efficient customer service agent. I am proficient in customer care duties and will ensure your customers are happy and keep returning.

I will be your client’s primary point of contact. I am genuinely excited to help customers, being patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. I will respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction the following:

Receiving and placing customer service telephone calls
Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
Resolving customer complaints, managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service issues
Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right method/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints with solutions
Please get in touch with me and you will be satisfied ultimately.

bit.ly/customerserviz

About Kangetakilimo

Is the Agricultural gateway to untapped Agricultural Resources and markets targeting poor small scale, medium scale and large scale farmers in Tanzania, in providing access to crucial Agricultural solutions and Technology Services, products and solutions. Kangetakilimo enables and empowers local Farmers by .... Read more

Download Kangeta Kilimo App

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.